- What is Decorative Stamped Concrete?
- Concrete that has been imprinted with a texture or pattern in order to resemble natural or unatural textures or patterns. A coloring can be added to uncolored concrete during the pour and/or after. A compatible coating or sealer is required for sealing and protecting the surface. Decorative Stamped Concrete can commonly be used indoors and outdoors, on driveways, patios, sidewalks, garage and basement floors and counter tops.
- Can I do Decorative Stamped Concrete over my ugly basement floor or an old outdoor concrete patio without tearing it out?
- Yes. This is called an overlayment. Most surfaces can be overlayed with concrete with proper underlayment preparation.
- What are some of the benefits of doing Decorative Stamped Concrete?
- You can enhance a drab and boring slab of concrete or driveway into a beautifully textured or patterned appearance.
- Virtually any pattern or texture can be accomplished.
- A wide arrange of colors are available.
- Stamped concrete can be a less expensive alternative than other materials.